- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: This listing consists in 1 beautiful adhesive fabric sheet with 51.18 inches wide x 108.26 inches tall which you will apply very easily. These patterns are seameless on their left and right side so if you acquire more than one piece you will be able to cover small, huge walls and even furniture. It is designed to allow you to make a perfect and easy makeover on any space. They are ready to apply in your Home or Office.
- The first and most obvious advantage of using self-adhesive wallpaper is self-explanatory: It sticks on its own! Unlike traditional wallpaper, there is no need to apply an adhesive or paste to get it to stick to the wall. Simply stick it to the wall and you’re done! Self-adhesive wallpaper is also just as easy to take off as it is to put on. It is ideal especially for apartments, dorm rooms, or temporary decoration.
- MATERIAL & CHARACTERISTICS: We use commercial grade high quality adhesive backed fabric wallpaper/Very durable/Features a smooth texture and matte finish/Self-adhesive, does not required paste/Slightly translucent/Easy to install (Peel And Stick process)/Our peel and stick fabric wallpaper can be used on slightly textured walls/Adhesive backed with paper Liner/Printed on a white background/Resistant to tearing and creasing/Does not leave any traces after peeling off the wall.
- REQUIREMENTS – DO´S: Make sure the surface is totally smooth or slightly textured (just as long as the texture is not too deep or not grainy/sandy)/Clean the surface you wish to cover (make sure the surface is dry before apply the tile stickers)/This material should stick in any wall (with the indicated characteristics), if not, use a hair dryer to apply some heat (this will activate the glue)and with a smoth cloth help to fix it to the wall. (dryer -> cloth, you can repeat this process.
- REQUIREMENTS – DON´TS: Do not apply on latex or silicon based paints/Do not clean with abrasive materials/Do not apply paste, they are self-adhesive/Do not apply on fresh painted walls, let them dry for about 3 weeks