The Embick is the perfect mid-century modern chair. Its sleek and simple design is flat out gorgeous, and will add a touch of style anywhere in your home.
A Timeless Design Classic
The Embick Chair is inspired by one of the most timeless designs ever crafted. It has been variously known as the Round Chair, the Kennedy Chair, and even THE Chair.
- The Round Chair: due to the natural curves of its back and arms.
- The Kennedy Chair: due to its prominent use in a 1960 debate between Kennedy and Nixon.
- THE Chair: and finally, it has earned this incredible nickname due to its simply perfect design.
Its sleek lines and smooth curves are simple and elegant, while its wooden finish is warm and inviting. The design looks gorgeous from all angles.
A Versatile Mid-Century Design
The Embick Chair is a classic piece that will add a modern and minimal flair wherever you put it. Its stylish design is versatile and looks great in any room in your house:
- Place four or more chairs around a circular table in your kitchen or breakfast nook for a stylish effect
- Put two Embick chairs at either end of your rectangular dining table to complete your formal dining room
- Feature the chair as an accent piece in your living room, next to the coffee table or cozied up by the fireplace
The gorgeous wood design of the Embick Chair has a natural appeal. The chair is sturdy and built-to-last, made out of solid wood. The seat is covered in a faux leather that looks great and easy to care for.