Designed in 1954 as what Florence Knoll modestly referred to as one of the “fill-in pieces that no one else wants to do,” the Florence Knoll Bench now stands as a defining example of modern design. Consistent with all of her designs, the bench has a spare, geometric profile that reflects the objective perfectionism and rational design approach Florence Knoll learned from her mentor, Mies van der Rohe.
- High elasticity dacron-wrapped foam with genuine down feather layer
- Polished #304 grade stainless steel legs framewith chrome finish
- Medium firm cushion seat feel (cushion softness customizable)
- Fabric, Top Grain/Aniline Leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- All materials are fire-retardant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Width: 57″ x Depth: 19″ x Height: 16.5″