The Daybed is one of Eileen Gray”s most famous designs. In her own words, the couch”offers pleasant and comfortable seating and is, moreover, particularly suited to relaxing.” Designed in 1925 for the apartment of Madame Talbot in Paris and later used in Gray”s own home, the iconic piece impresses with its elegant and minimalistic outline. Upholstered in high-quality leather / fabric, the modern design is a sophisticated addition. The tubular steel frame creates a beautiful contrast with the leather and acts as a unique feature of the piece.
- High elasticity dacron-wrapped foam with genuine down feather layer
- BedStructure: hardwood frame treated for durability & pests control using a non-toxic Kiln-dried treatment
- Polished #304 grade stainless steelframewith chrome finish
- Medium firm cushion seat feel (cushion softness customizable)
- Fabric, Top Grain/Aniline Leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- All materials are fire-retardant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Width: 75″ x Depth: 34″ x Height: 24″